Sunday, March 7, 2010

Soccer Mom

And no, I don't mean my kids are playing soccer now.. apparently that's how big my uterus is right now, and believe me I feel it! Logan is growing and growing and movin and groovin! Sleeping is almost non-exsistant as I can only sleep on one side or the other and neither is very comfy. Waddling is taking effect and my lungs are compressed so breathing is fun! But I am enjoying my belly. I love my little man growing inside of it! :) Small inconviences compared to the overall gift!

Micah and Hope are so funny and every night they have to tell my belly (a.k.a Logan) goodnight, it's so cute!

I have two doctors appointments this week, fun stuff! I have another ultrasound on Thursday morning, get to see how big "little man" is getting! :)

Speaking of getting big, Micah and Hope are growing so much! I took lots of pictures of them today... here is one of my favs...

No comments:

Post a Comment