Saturday, December 5, 2009

11 weeks.

Today marks the 11th week of my pregnancy. I am finding baby's heart beat faster and easier now than before. Last night I could hear baby kicking towards the doppler while listening to his/her heart.

I have an appointment on the 10th with my High Risk OB where I will get to see baby on the ultrasound again. I have to admit that aniexity is fairly high for me over this. I will be 11 weeks 5 days... at 11 weeks 2 days in October of last year I had to face the ultrasound tech who was telling me my baby's heart had stopped. I fear a repeat, I can't lie.

I know this baby definatly has a better chance as we know all the medical issues we are facing currently. I wish I could enjoy this pregnancy more and not worry so much, I just want this baby to arrive safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment