Last night I was up at 2am and had the hardest time going back to sleep. I think around 5am I feel asleep only to wake up at 7am.. I finally gave up on sleeping at that point and headed into the rec room to play on the internet, but I'm already bored. Micah and Hope are still sleeping and Brad just left for work, he has to work at the office today :( The kids are headed to Mimi's later today to go do some christmas shopping with her. I am going to run up to my sister in laws house and get Hope's present from her that I had her get (a Barbie Dream Townhouse). I called 20 stores and finally found one close to the inlaws house that had 3 left... needless to say Kerrie (my sister in law) was happy to go get it for me since its an hour away from here.
I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner, this is the last Christmas with just the 4 of us. Next year we will have a beautiful baby to share it with. In order to get fully into the spirit I plan on doing some baking tomorrow afternoon, Christmas is a little tighter this year than last due to the pregnancy and the MANY co-pays for my high risk doctor I am paying.. plus all my diabeties supplies. So many people will be getting cookies and a crafty ornament from me. Now if I could just borrow some energy some where to complete all my "tasks" for the weekend that would be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment