I don't know what part of me assumed that everything would be "easy" when the kids were home from summer break. Today so far has been a challange, I really need to find a routine for us, one that works... and we don't have long to perfect it before Logan gets here.
So far this morning I have cleaned up a shattered pepper mill (made completely of glass), I've doctored a swollen ear... from where brother whacked sister in the ear that is still healing from being pierced a little over a month ago. I made lunch. I've doctored up a minor bike wreck injury. I've broken up a couple arguments, I even managed to take a shower. Have I manged to keep my feet up much today? No... and it's obvious in how horribly swollen they are, in fact the swelling has moved up into legs and my capris are kind of cutting into my leg.
I do plan on putting together a chore chart for the kids, one that they will be using, I'm here to enforce it and I plan on doing so.
I have another ultrasound and doctor appoinment tomorrow morning. Might take the kids to see a movie afterwards if I'm feeling okay. Today I've had a lot of lower back pain... not to mention its so horribly hot outside, I don't want to leave the house.
Yay for summer break! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment