Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A wonderful Baby


I swear, I could not have dreamed into exsistance a more perfect little baby boy. Logan is wonderful! He is doing amazing at nursing, he sleeps well when he sleeps and has pretty much put himself on a schedule. He rarely ever cries. I may be cursing myself for saying this later but I'm just amazed. I was worried about what life would be like once he was here... trying to balance life in gerneral, but really everything just seems to fall into place. It takes a little bit longer to get places but I prepare for that and everything seems to work out okay.

Micah and Hope are doing well being out for the summer.. I have some amazing neighbors & friends who have invited the children to the pool with them a lot since it's too hot to get Logan out and so the kids have been enjoying themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment