Brad is still with out his job right now, however we are hoping something comes up soon... I am trusting that something will. I've got lots of cake orders coming up the next couple months and I'm so excited about that... apart from cakes I've been letting my creativity roll lately. I love having the chance to be creative and trying new things.
I took the kids to the park last week and got a few pictures, I'm still learning when it comes to photography but bare with me please :)

I also made a new hat (with some help from my sweet grandmother) for Logan, I was so excited to have it completed!!

Then I am currently working on more invites to the kids halloween party we are hosting..

So sometime between the cheer competition the cheer competition this weekend, Micah's last football game before playoffs, my neice's husband's birthday party, then playoffs next week, along with halloween parties, I am finding myself very thankful to be able to get to all this stuff with out losing my mind! :)
I really would love to update more and I'm hoping I'm able to, gotta keep track of the craziness that we are! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment