My overly emotional self today, I believe is created by the last oh... 7 months of little sleep. Logan still gets up 2 to 3 times in the night, he's not really one to nap either, not like a 2 hour nap is really going to put a dent in my exaustion.
On another note, I woke up this morning to an email and I started crying, silly yes, the email was nothing pointed at me, hence the tears. I do believe that my lack of sleep is adding to my emotional overload. I am looking forward to two weeks from now when cheer and football are over and maybe I can have my evenings back, just for a little while. This Saturday and next Saturday are so jam packed I'm not sure how we are going to pull it off, but we will, we always do. It's really just another day in our busy lives.
I am also trying to get past this pink eye business I've got going on. I hate wearing glasses, it's no fun. I miss my contacts so badly, I already feel like a slob, I'm too tired to do my hair much these days. Add in the ugly glasses and I really start to feel pretty *slight hint of sarcasm thrown in here*.
Oh well, kids are off to school I must get busy with my many projects today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Girl, I totally know where you are coming from. Patrick is 7 months, and is still up 4-5 times a night. I'm averaging three hours of sleep per night. I really hope Mr. Logan starts sleeping better for you. I'm seriously contemplating some sleep training, but I'm still so hesitant.
ReplyDeleteLeyna