Friday, December 18, 2009

Baby Baby!


Baby is measuring a little big, but thats not a problem! Heart rate has continued to be in the 160's! Baby is definatly an active one. I am starting to feel flutter movements and during the last two ultrasounds both techs voiced how active baby was. I was able to witness this as my "little nudger" was going to town kicking up a storm and playing peek-a-boo with the tech. I can't wait for Brad to start feeling baby move, not much longer! My next ultrasound is scheduled for January 15th and I am hoping we will get to see what baby is (girl or boy!) I am so curious and excited to find out, I would be perfectly happy with a girl or boy, but I want to know so I can start buying baby items since I am starting COMPLETELY over... hard to believe it's been almost 8 years since I was pregnant the last time... Brad and I have NO baby stuff and this entire house is going to need to be "baby proofed!"

1 comment: