It's so hard to believe the year 2010 is here, and even more hard to believe that I am 15 weeks pregnant, I am so thankful for every day I'm given with my beauiful baby. Tomorrow at 2pm we will get to see our sweet baby on 3D/4D ultrasound and if baby works with us we will know what baby is, boy or girl!
Tomorrow my Mom, Mother-in-law, 2 Sister-in-laws, Husband, and kids will be with us when we have the ultrasound. I am hoping baby is nice and active for the ultrasound. Maybe after tomorrow Brad and I can settle on a name!
The only icky thing about this is I am feeling pretty sickly. I think I am coming down with a cold as I can't stop sneezing and my nose just won't stop dripping.
Stay tuned for updates on tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats and I hope your ultrasound went great! I also hope you have as much luck with Brad as you hope. At 19 weeks my husband Derick still won't even call the baby by the one girl name we had picked out from about 5 years ago, Jamie. He says, "It's real to me, just not that real yet." He is very stubborn. He claims we didn't call Gavin by name before he was born when he knows perfectly well that I did. I mean, if he had an objection to the name that would be one thing, right? He needs to just come out and say it, but I don't get the idea he does. He just doesn't want to name the baby yet even though we are past most of any risk we had of losing her. Men!
ReplyDelete