I am late updating this, but we are offically having a baby boy. I seriously don't think Brad could possibly be more thrilled with the news. He was in disbelief at first but has been on cloud nine since finding out.
We have yet to decide on a name for baby, not that I'm not working very hard to get him to lock down a name with me.
We are almost to the half way point in this pregnancy... so exciting! I have a doctor appointment on Tuesday and then another ultrasound scheduled for Friday... Brad can't wait to see baby boy again so he is coming with me on Friday.
Micah is also thrilled.. he really wanted a little brother. He says he can't wait to teach him to play Runescape and skateboard.
Well I need to get moving, Brad is taking me to see a chick flick called Leap Year at the theatre, I'm excited! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Congrats!
ReplyDelete