We are snowed in and I figured what a better time to update on baby Logan! Things are going really well right now. Logan is growing nice and strong. I have a 2 appointments coming up in the next couple weeks which include an ultrasound, I can't wait to see baby Logan again! :) I've been using my heartbeatsathome monitor and listening to Logan's heartbeat every night, he is always kicking the monitor.
I am feeling a lot better lately, and even managed to get most of the house cleaned yesterday and even managed to cook dinner! :)
My blood sugars were out of whack for a couple days this past week but I think it was just from where I wasn't feeling good... evertyhings been fine since. So who knows.
I have only gained maybe 6lbs this whole pregnancy which is nice, I'm hoping to keep it at a minimum as long as Logan is healthy I will do what I need to do.
Well here is a picture from what it looks like outside right now...the snow is beautiful and even the ice but of course the ice is what is keeping us indoors right now! :) Oh well maybe we will get some more cleaning done :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment