
Baby bean is healthy and growing!! This picture isn't the clearest, but I should get more when I go to my high risk OB on Thursday. Baby's heart rate was in the 160's so nice and healthy!!!
I feel so relieved, my doctor is just amazing, I'm so thankful for her.
She also brought up that I might be able to have a VBAC (Vaginal Birth After a Csection) Which would be amazing. She said that if there are any complications that they will do an emergency c-sect but as long as baby's heart rate is fine and no signs of distress that I shouldn't have a problem and also we don't want the baby to get to big, and with my diabeties they have to watch me for that.
I feel so great, I love this baby so much and I can't wait to meet him or her face to face in June!
No comments:
Post a Comment