I used to laugh at the idea of morning sickness, "you mean ALL day sickness right? " but lately, morning sickness seems to fit the bill quite perfectly. I struggle to get to the kitchen quickly enough to give myself a shot and get some toast in my tummy to settle it down. The whole time I preparing my food and getting my meds I keep thinking I'm going to hurl! Lately the nausea has been more and more frequent.
On a better note, this week is Thanksgiving, I can't believe it! Time just flies latley it seems. Right now I am making a turkey for my daughter's 1st grade class. I have to drop it off for them for lunch today :)
This holiday season is goinng to prove interesting I am sure as we are hosting Thanksgiving at our house! 20+ people in my house for a big meal is definatly overwhelming. Dh and I have been attempting to get the house in good order for such a task, but it's proving to be very overwhelming! I will be focusing more on it today, tomorrow, and Wednesday, however the pregnancy symptom of being tired is an understatement as to how I feel currently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment