Sunday, November 8, 2009

Met High Risk Ob

So I got to meet my high risk OB, she is absolutely amazing. I am so excited to have her working with me during my pregnancy. She went over my blood sugars with me and asked a lot of history questions. We also discussed maybe the possibility of me getting an insulin pump which I really think would make my life SO much easier. So we will see what comes of that, there is a lot of paper work to get through and insurance issues to face.

I go back to her in just a week and half and she will do an ultrasound then, I'm excited as I will almost be 9 weeks so I will get to see more little baby! My regular OB might do another U/S as well that week so I might get to see bean twice!

I feel okay, today was rough though, I really felt that if I threw up I'd feel better, but I never threw up.

As much as I am enjoying this pregnancy and feel so very blessed, I kind of wish we would rush through the first trimester, my aniexity level is through the roof, I just want to make sure baby is okay.

1 comment:

  1. Jen I'm so happy for you *huge hugs* I understand your anxiety and will be praying that you get through the first trimester quickly and easily! :-)

    ReplyDelete