It's amazing how one minute I can be as calm as can be and the next worried like no tomorrow. The further along I get in this pregnancy the more at ease I feel, however I still wonder and worry about the what if's, I all to well know the statistics, but I also know that this pregnancy is nothing like my last pregnancy. I have so much faith for this sweet bean.
Tomorrow late morning I have a doctors appointment and a possible ultrasound. While I am nervous, I am very excited as well. I am looking forward to talking with my doctor, they've already done my labs and everything came back okay (labs as in checking for HIV and Hep A & B). I really enjoy my OBGYN, I've always known male OBGYN's but this is a female, she is so upbeat, gentle and just amazing. Her nurse is also so sweet and caring, luckily my mom has worked with her before and had such rave reviews for her, I trust my mother.
I of course will update as soon as I can tomorrow about my appointment. I need to think of any questions I may have for Dr. Bell, make a list and be sure to bring them with me tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment