Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving... let the festivities begin

I have felt nothing short of crappy the last couple days, what little energy I can find doesn't seem to be enough to even make it into the bathroom to take a much needed shower. I'm thankful to have symptoms but I can't say they are "wonderful".

On a different note, I did invest in renting a heart beat doppler last week. I can't tell you how amazing it is to hear my sweet babies heart beat thumping away on that monitor. Definatly worth the 26 dollars a month. Sometimes it's hard to find the heart beat but I've been lucky enough to have found it every day for the last couple days :) Eases my mind a lot.

Brad has been working feverishly on the Christmas lights outside, hopefully I will have a good picture for you later tonight. He's slightly obsessed I would say. It does look beautiful though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment