I am just so thankful for each day I have... I hope to remain this way for the next 9 months. This morning I shamelessly admit to taking another pregnancy test, just to be sure you know, and I'm proud ot proclaim I am indeed pregnant!
I have been so nervous about my sugars a lot lately, I am doing everything I can to keep them in the best range possible. I want this pregnancy and baby to have the best chance possible.
My first appointment is at 8 weeks, November 17th. I also meet with my Endo tomorrow, I am sure she will adjust whatever I need to be adjusted.
Keeping the pregnancy a secret from some of my family has been difficult, but I want to keep it that way until we are out of the danger zone a little. I am hoping that by thanksgiving we can give the family some wonderful news :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment