I am starting to feel more and more pregnant as time goes on! I started getting a little ill today, my brain seems to be working a little less than 100% as I have been doing some silly things lately... I'll blame "Pregnancy Brain" for those things.
I found out that I will get to have an ultrasound November 17th at my 1st prenatal appointment with my regular OB. I meet my high risk Ob next Tuesday, I doubt I'll get an u/s then, but who knows. I have a feeling she is just going to watch my sugars for me and then later in the pregnancy monitor the baby.
I had a couple moments of weeping today thinking about this time last year. This time last year I found out that our Baby Ashton became an Angel. I am praying history does not repeat itself, I am hoping that this baby will be born healthy in just a short 32 or so weeks from now.
Brad and I are leaving for Vegas Friday night, we will be staying at the Bellagio and going to see a Circ show and the Blue Man Group :) I am looking forward to a weekend away with Brad, we need it.
I am determined to buy baby something while we are there... I think I will feel alot better if we do that :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment