Saturday, October 17, 2009

Letter to Baby Before He/She was concieved

Letter I had written Baby a while back:


"Dearest Love,

It’s amazing how much I dream of you. The color of your eyes, the touch of your skin, and the texture of your hair are all amazing wonders I have yet to discover. Mommy and Daddy just can’t wait to meet you for the first time. Although your life has yet to begin, we are praying for you. Our love for you is here, yours for the taking. I have been preparing for you, ready to carry you into this world. Every day I take a special vitamin that will help you to grow into a healthy baby. I also take a special medicine to help my body make you a safe and nutrient rich place to stay until you grow big enough to be on your own. Every day I drink lots of water so that my body is free from anything that might make you sick. Mommy even gave up her most favorite drink for you! Everything is ready for you we are just waiting for you to fall from heaven and into my womb where you can begin to grow into our arms. To you I promise to do my very best as your mother. My arms will always be open for you, my ears are here to listen, and my knowledge I will always share. Daddy is such an amazing man; I can almost promise that at first sight his eyes will well up with tears of joy for you. Daddy talks about how you might be and that makes me smile. He is so excited to have you with us one day.Together we often think of names for you. If you were to be a boy we both like the name Abel, but who knows one day we may change our minds. If you were a girl mommy really likes the name Isabella Faith. I love the name Faith for you since that’s what it’s taken for mommy and daddy to get through our time waiting for you. Right now my womb is still empty but my heart is already filling with my love for you. I often day dream of the bond we will share. Your brother Micah and sister Hope are very excited for you to be apart of our lives. Your sister asked Santa to bring you to us. I don’t know about Santa but I sure hope that God sends you our way. We all already love you so much, we are just waiting on you to join us.

Forever Love,Mommy"

No comments:

Post a Comment