
Hand Over the Pickle Jar and NO ONE GETS HURT! I have gone through 2 jars of dill pickles (juice and all) in the last 3 days. When I was a little girl I used to LOVE pickles straight of the jar, but thats been years and years ago. I can't tell you the last time I really cared for a pickle.
On another note, I met with my endocronologist today. She ran an a1c and blood work to check my thyroid. She also referred and scheduled me for an appointment with a high risk OB. She is handing the reigns over to the high risk doctor until after my pregnancy. I am curious to meet the new Dr. and I hope that she is nice. I do so much better when I have a positive upbeat Dr.
My first appointment with the high risk OB is November 5th. My first appointment with my OB is November 17th. I am excited and the wait is hard, I want to know that everything okay and meeting with my doctors will ease my mind.
I am so excited for this baby! This baby is so wanted, so loved already!
I am waiting on a couple to come by the house to look at my road bike, I will miss it, but it needs to go as I will not be able to ride it and I can't have that much money just hanging out in the garage not being used.
We are leaving for Vegas in just 2 weeks! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment