I am so thankful as we continue on through the pregnancy. I am feeling pretty good right now, part of me wishes I felt icky and horrible.. but the other part of me is thankful that things have been good so far. I will be meeting my new High risk OB in just a little over a week from now. I am curious as to what she will have to say about my diabeties and sugar control. I also am curious if they will do any blood work or any ultrasounds.
On a different note, Brad and I leave Friday for Vegas. I am excited about going out there but scared at the same time. That same time last year our trip to Vegas turned into a very sad trip as I said good bye to my sweet angel baby.
I pray this trip turns over a new leaf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment