Saturday, October 17, 2009

Today

I am offically 4 weeks pregnant today! I am so excited for baby, and I'm doing all I can to not worry.

My boobs are still really sore, and I'm very tired, I'm actually thinking about taking a nap in a few minutes. I went to help out a friend of mine this morning that owns a day care center and she needed some one there... so I went.

Today for lunch I just had to have some pickles, I actually drank from the pickle jar! It was so yummy, I actually want some more now! I need a nap before I eat more. I've been drinking NOTHING except water for the last 3 days. I also am avioding all white flour products and no sugary items.

As for my blood sugars, they've been really good lately! :) Every day I am getting even more excited and less nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment