Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blessed with Another Day

I am so thankful for each day I get with the baby, so very thankful. I just pray I get many many more.

The kids are both very excited, we told them about the baby in my tummy. Micah's first words were "I hope this baby doesn't die". The children are so excited about having a little brother or sister, Hope proclaimed that she would help with everything, well except changing diapers because thats just gross! I love my little people, they are pretty awesome :)

Today I am feeling pretty good. I have been doing wonderful with my "only water" routine lately. Since getting my BFP I have had nothing to drink but water and I have been staying away from fried foods and eating only whole wheat and whole grain products, as much as possible anyways :)

I got my A1c level back today... my level was 6.8.. down from a 11.4 (in non-diabetic terms) thats pretty awesome that I got my levels down so quickly, I still need them down just a little bit more. Ideally I would like them to be below a 6, so I'm working on that!

Brad and I leave in 1 week and 2 days for Las Vegas! We are going to see the Blue Man Group and then the O circ show! I am so very excited! I can't believe Brad and I have been married for a whole year! Where did time go?

Also My little Micah man got all A's with the exception of a high B on his report card!! Such a smart guy, Hope doesn't get letter grades but she got alot of great scores! She has mastered most of her grade level ciriculum! This baby has a very smart brother and sister to help them through life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment